Thursday, December 28, 2006

I am alive ....... I really am!!!

The placement fever has begun in full swing on campus. People are working on their resumes at all times of the day and night, be it in the cafe, the class room and even at parties!! Everything else seems to have taken a back seat - no one cares about their assignments, projects, exams, etc. Like someone told me, 'The one reason why most of us joined ISB is now here!'. So I have decided to religiously track the placement season - may be in retrospect I might find it funny......

BTW, for the uninitiated, DB and Goldman have already finished their recruitments and the deadlines for BCG, McK are fast coming up ...... Unfortunately for me, I havent found the right job to apply as yet. The consulting companies are very interesting and I would love to work there but so would 417 other people on campus ......... so lets see what comes out of the hat!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home