Friday, December 29, 2006

Let the games begin

Today was the deadline for applying to BCG - India operations. Personally, I think that this is the second most coveted job on campus - after McK! So this should officially be the beginning of the placement fever ...... I just hope it ends with oodles of joy for everyone on campus!

Term 6 is coming to an end and so is this year ........ really a roller coaster ride!! I think the one thing that I really missed when I came back from the US was that I didnt have a lot of friends who go a long way back. I had lost touch with everyone who were from college and the ones who I was still in touch with were out of the country. I think that is one thing that ISB has given me in this one year ............ a few great friends and a lot of good friends!! As for the job, I am sure if we have made it till here, we will shine ahead too ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home