Wednesday, May 10, 2006

100 and still going strong!

And I am referring to my Site Meter (a picture of which has been captured above!). I cant believe that there are 100 people (other than my wife) out there who are interested in my life and rantings from ISB! Anyways here are some of my coolest visitors (as per Sitemeter):
  • Hobart, Tasmania - Australia
  • Northolt, Slough - UK
  • Riyadh, Ar Riyad - Saudi Arabia
  • Montreal, Quebec - Canada
  • And of course lots from the US mainly being from TX (I guess its Veera & gang from TAMU)

No wonder blogs are so much in vogue! After all who wouldnt feel nice to know that there are lots of people who are interested in your life (They probably are jobless but we will ignore that for now considering the excitement of the moment!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home