Saturday, May 13, 2006

Zinda Hoon Main .....

Thats the song I keep humming to myself nowadays as a reminder because it is so easy to drown in Economics, Stats and the like. It feels like every subject is like a maze where you keep going in circles ......... For Eg, Eco talks everything in terms of Economic Profit / Loss, Economic Rent, etc which is totally different from the Profit / Loss we know and Stats seems like its some code which has z-value, p-value, t-value and what not! I mean who named them such randomn alphabetical names ..... hadnt they heard of self evident names???

And the best part is that I study the whole thing diligently, feel like I have mastered it all and I keep 1 step back and poof! Everything seems to have disappeared and I am again getting so confused with the basics that it would seem like I havent done anything productive at all. So I have decided to take a break, get out of the campus and go out for dinner ..... may be this will clear up my head!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home