Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Remember the 70s ??



And if you dont, you would have had you come to the theme party last night on campus. Organized by the GSB as a kick-off party for the year, it was very well organized with great music (very apt) and cool lighting! Kudos to the organizers .......

The only thing that bugs me is that a lot of people out here are not a sport at all when it comes to dressing for theme parties. The whole point of any theme party being the 'theme', I just cannot fathom why other than a regular bunch, no one makes any effort at all ......... worse, they walk in wearing their shorts & a t-shirt !!!

Anyways I had a lot of fun especially when complete strangers walked up to me and complimented me ............ Got a major kick out of it!!! ;)

4 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Niks,
I guess i am one of the evil few that dont dress up.
At least I wasnt in my shorts :-)
I promise a better performance next time around!
Also, yes, your 70s do was absolutely fantastic
Cheers

 
At 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Niks your blog says lot more than you did about the party ;) Great look anyways.

Your Loving Wife.

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger Yi Bhopal said...

Sam - thanx for the compliment and yes you are not my 'evil' guy !!
M - Thanx a lot ....... after all it was your idea !!;)

 
At 6:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Management reward training Consumer guide on mattresses tramadol with fioricet safe dosage modafinil detection times Teen nude small tits galleries spinal nerve impotence surgery internet enabled call centers send your photos for cosmetic imaging Nonwoven fabric car covers fioricet drug medical insurance information+valium http://www.carbodykits2.info/learning-strategies-for-multiplication-facts.html Tramadol for sale in fioricet blackberry 4.0 applications fioricet buying fiorciet http://www.income-taxes-7.info/Online-pharmacy-medicine-what-is-fioricet.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home