Thursday, June 01, 2006

Term 1 Ends.....


and I am technically 1/8th of an MBA. Anyways the picture above is of Section 'D' (my section for the Core terms) and the person in the center wearing an autographed T-shirt is our Economics Prof, Rakesh Vohra from Kellogg. Personally, I thought he was one of the best teachers I have ever had ........ it always was such a lot of fun attending his classes. He taught us Micro economics and Game theory and his method of teaching was just playing games in his class. Every class we used to play a different game with which he would illustrate the different models in Game theory ........

After the weekend we have our First term final exams and next week, Term 2 begins! All I can say is its been a lot of fun so far ........ next term is hopefully going to be more fun especially since I am fighting the elections for President-ship of the Pharma & Health care Club in ISB!!

P.S: Spot me if you can, apparently I have lost a lot of weight .... thanx to Sarovar (the food provider on campus)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home