Monday, July 10, 2006

Tagged !!

Having been tagged by Kapil , here I go .....

I am thinking
about home

I said
a million words in my head!

I want
good friends

I wish
I was super man

I miss
my wife!!

I hear
myself

I wonder
what the future holds in store ...

I regret
nothing till now

I am
your friendly next door neighbor

I dance
only when I am drunk

I sing
when I am drunk again !!

I cry
very rarely.

I am not
a sports enthusiast

I write
when I feel like writing

I confuse
friends with acquaintances

I need
a lot of people around me all the time

I should
work harder

I finish
by tagging Venkat, Viren and Chiranth

1 Comments:

At 1:42 AM, Blogger Chiranth Channappa said...

and the tradition continues...
http://chiranth.blogspot.com/2006/07/tagged.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home